• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House placement - 7 day rule

T_Jones

Journeyman
The scenario:
I placed a house today and sold it. Now I have no house at all. Do I still need to wait for 7 days in order to place another house?

Real situation:
My friend placed an L-shape house and would demolish it for a customizable one. He just placed the l-shape yesterday and would like to know if he demolishes the house and is still under the 7-day rule, he may not be able to place a customizable house at the same spot and may lose that spot forever.

Last edited:

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If its the same spot, i believe the resize option allows them 1 hour to place whilr no one else can. Just dont have more than 1 client open while doing so.

Elrohir

Visitor
If its the same spot, i believe the resize option allows them 1 hour to place whilr no one else can. Just dont have more than 1 client open while doing so.
can you elaborate on the more than one client thing? I ask because I tried the resize feature within the 7 day window (because it says it’s fine) and then found out I couldn’t place. I likely had 2 clients open so maybe that’s why?

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have previously placed a house and then resized it almost immediatly after, no issues when you just use the "I wish to resize this house" option.

Havent heard about the one client thing, can't remember if I have tried with two clients open.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you have 2 clients(2 accounts, both with houses), there have been bugs that have not reserved the space for owner. I have seen this more in castle/keep plots than elsewhere, but have seen people drop a 7x7 to resize, and seen there spot taken by others.

These were expirienced idocers, and having multiple clients open is the connecting point(unless they demolished the house and lied, but they have been honest about other slipups, so why lie about that).

So, safer to just approach it that way. If your going to resize, just make sure you only have 1 client open.