• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House party

M

MiamiFan

Parizad i just missed you by 3 min Toby Club Allphiville hope you can come back on i was busy today then cooking my dinner when i looked at the clock i hope someone can get this to you im online waiting for you :)

A

AutumnKiss

Miami,

While you may have only missed us by 3 minutes, it was almost 10 minutes after your scheduled start time. Sadly, we needed to move on as we had scheduled other things during our break time between your house and our next appointment.

However, I am very pleased that we were able to get you rescheduled to Wednesday, June 4, 2008! We look forward to seeing everyone there!