• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] House on Atlantic

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to purchase a house on Atlantic...I just returned and looking to purchase one.

ICQ 435899650

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
You can get them for free normally. If you want a keep or castle that's a different story. Just needing a home for storage should be easy to pick up or free. I'm sure a couple people around here would love to help you out :) icq me, I may be able to trade you one 656525583

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been running around like crazy lol...I am not the best house plot hunter...lol....looking for at least a 14x14. If anyone knows of a place or I can purchase....

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Found a Spot for a 15x15 this is Tower storage size. But i am out to the stables soon. Please contact me. #27436012
And another one with Tower storage size. Its up on you.

Last edited:

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there are many max storage open plots on fel side ..Id try that at first till you build up some gold to move to tram or find one in tram you like ...