• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] House and my character with more

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone.
I'm selling the entire house and ALL CHARACTER.
18x18 max storage.
I attach images of some of the containers.
there are 29 images. if you don't see them all, this is the link shared with all the photos inside.
( selling house - Google Drive )
I also attach photos of the skills that are inside the soulstones.
Message me on discord nhali2119.
Otherwise write to me privately.

screenshot_028 copia.jpg screenshot_000 copia.jpg screenshot_001 copia.jpg screenshot_002 copia.jpg screenshot_003 copia.jpg screenshot_004 copia.jpg screenshot_005 copia.jpg screenshot_006 copia.jpg screenshot_007 copia.jpg screenshot_008 copia.jpg screenshot_009 copia.jpg screenshot_010 copia.jpg screenshot_011 copia.jpg screenshot_012 copia.jpg screenshot_013 copia.jpg screenshot_014 copia.jpg screenshot_015 copia.jpg screenshot_016 copia.jpg screenshot_017 copia.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: