• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] House Just Steps from Brit East Bank (Fel)

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have decided to sell my house in Felucca in hopes of moving to Trammel. The house is a fairly good size (about 14x16 I think?) and is located along the eastern road out of Britain (first house on the right at 14N 24E, see pic below).

PK activity in this area is fairly minimal. I've only seen 3-4 other people since I got the house a few weeks ago, but there has been a bit of foot traffic from time to time.

I'm asking for 18m for the house, but will listen to all serious offers. ICQ: 645280391 FelHouse.jpg

Last edited:

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was able to get some pictures of the house's design. This, of course, doesn't mean anything if you decide to make your own, but it's fun to have out there.

TramHouse-1.jpg

TramHouse-2.jpg

TramHouse-3.jpg

TramHouse-4.jpg