• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House in Zento.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello im looking to buy a house in Zento.
I once talked to a guy named Kajlios the Wise who ownes two houses in Zento. I do get the feeling that he is inactive in UO atm.
Do anyone have an Email Adress, MSN, ICS or his Stratics username?

I would allso like to get in contact with someone called "dragon slayer" he owns a hous on the east side of Zento. I checked him up on my.uo and he seems to be unguilded, maybe just a house holder.

And last i would like to get in contact with someone from VoM - Vikings of Midgard, preferably the owner of their guildshop(?) in Zento.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out :)

K

Kiminality

For VoM, I think you'll want NightDoomBringer from these forums

N

Nyte Doombringer

Dragonslayer is Sadie. If she hasnt seen this I will tell her in icq you are looking for her. She reads the boards alot though.
I am the one that owns the shop in front of her. Just so you know I am active and not looking to sell. I placed that house myself 2 days after I started playing UO again about 4 months ago. I was so lucky, spot was just there sitting empty. I have wanted a Zento house since the day Tokunos opened and was never able to get one.
I hope you find one too as well :)

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragonslayer is Sadie. If she hasnt seen this I will tell her in icq you are looking for her. She reads the boards alot though.
I am the one that owns the shop in front of her. Just so you know I am active and not looking to sell. I placed that house myself 2 days after I started playing UO again about 4 months ago. I was so lucky, spot was just there sitting empty. I have wanted a Zento house since the day Tokunos opened and was never able to get one.
I hope you find one too as well :)
I had a feeling that it could have been you, im not after your house though. I was talking to someone in Luna about buying Treasurehunt runebooks and he gated me to your shop. I found a couple of the books but not all of them. Do you normaly stock your vendor with Thunt runebooks or is it just something you found in an idoc? If you do stock them i would love to buy a set :thumbsup:

Anyway i would be glad if you could point Sadie in this direction.

Best Regards ZidjiN

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes i know, i actually think there is two slots available.
But i would like a bigger plot/house.

There is Vendors on Sadines front with the Name "leaving UO" or something so i guess that she might want to get rid of her house. At least she can store the gold in her banks if she will deactivate her account :thumbsup:

N

Nyte Doombringer

Ah ok, yes I will check on that later today and add the other books. Cant imagine why someone would buy a couple and not the whole set. LOL

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah ok, yes I will check on that later today and add the other books. Cant imagine why someone would buy a couple and not the whole set. LOL

I wonder the same thing, but then i thought. Who the hell sells them apart and not as a package :p

Ive sent ya a PM Nyte.

Best regards

N

Nyte Doombringer

Sent you a pm back. I have to get in and stock my vendors, I been a little lazy with the tokunos thing going on, spending all my free time at the champ spawn. LOL

Arien

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes i know, i actually think there is two slots available.
But i would like a bigger plot/house.

There is Vendors on Sadines front with the Name "leaving UO" or something so i guess that she might want to get rid of her house. At least she can store the gold in her banks if she will deactivate her account :thumbsup:
That House with the Leaving UO Vendors was my House, I sold it to someone from WoY and now after I came back to UO, the Owner leaves. Kinda crazy since it was not a cheap Plot. :danceb:

B

Black Betty

That House with the Leaving UO Vendors was my House, I sold it to someone from WoY and now after I came back to UO, the Owner leaves. Kinda crazy since it was not a cheap Plot. :danceb:
It's a cheap plot now. lol;)

:thumbsup:Here is an update concerning this plot since it seems to be a topic of interest:

The house will have a new owner soon. It is just one of many I am dumping because I am closing accounts. :wall: There. Hope that helps everyone get their jollies for the day. Now everyone should be able to take a deep breath and sit back and relax and enjoy their own pixel crack. :D

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a cheap plot now. lol;)

:thumbsup:Here is an update concerning this plot since it seems to be a topic of interest:

The house will have a new owner soon. It is just one of many I am dumping because I am closing accounts. :wall: There. Hope that helps everyone get their jollies for the day. Now everyone should be able to take a deep breath and sit back and relax and enjoy their own pixel crack. :D
That didnt help me at all actually.
What are you saying? That the house is up for sale or not?
I may be a bit slow :wall:

Anyway, if the house is up for sale i would love the opportunity to buy it :thumbsup:

Best Regards!

N

Nyte Doombringer

That didnt help me at all actually.
What are you saying? That the house is up for sale or not?
I may be a bit slow :wall:

Anyway, if the house is up for sale i would love the opportunity to buy it :thumbsup:

Best Regards!
As I know Sadie I can tell you that the house is not for sale. She is actually giving it to someone.

Zidjin,
I have to mark a couple books for the TH Library. I was doing the trial EM thing last night. I will hopefully get to them tonight.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I know Sadie I can tell you that the house is not for sale. She is actually giving it to someone.

Zidjin,
I have to mark a couple books for the TH Library. I was doing the trial EM thing last night. I will hopefully get to them tonight.

Aww to bad then. Will try to conntact Kaj then.
Ive added you to ICQ Nyte!