• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

house done - whew!

F

feath

I'm at that stage, where I know it's done, but for little nigglie bits. But I'm tired of looking at it, and I'm not sure what the nigglie bits are! Plus, I want to work on my brand!new!castle!

Here's some pic's - please let me know what you think. I started out being really happy with it, now I'm just not sure.

floor 1
The first thing that hits you ---

floor 2

Basically, I wanted another perspective on floor 1 - and I didn't want the tall parts on floor 1 to stick through the floor on floor 2...

floor 3
Crafters area. This is the busiest part of the house.

floor 4
Just for fun - the games area.

edit: ugh! that pool just doesn't fit. i'd started out with a different idea for the 4th floor. maybe a basketball court?

F

feath

One of the few items i can say i thought of on my very own heh ;)
They came out pretty good.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A shame they didn't let us pick direction with the virtue tiles each time they are deeded. :(

I think they would look a lot better facing south and centered in front of each floor.

I really like the centerpiece garden, and your armoires with the rubble tops.

Cute on the ping pong paddles...they actually could be tennis rackets too! :)

-Skylark

F

feath

the virtue tiles are covering the transporters.

oh, one thing that isn't instantly noticeable - the sink is sitting on a rubble piece, which gives it a south box edge - if you look at the sinks done, the south side of the water troth is just cut off. i was happy with that bit.