• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Design

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I got a max storage plot recently. It took sometime to get around to actually doing a design. I’ve done several in the past I was happy with, some I was even proud of.
This time around, I wanted to try something out of the usual, for me. Overall I think it went ok but right now, I’m just wondering if I could have done better.
There isn’t much to see inside, only my favorite thing that I add to my houses, L shaped stairs.
D1A7CB72-850D-4F40-9BDD-55C78B1AE1BB.png
I’m still working on the deco but this is what I have so far.

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Splendid! Most 18x18 houses or bigger should have at least one tower, in my opinion.
The only thing I'd change, is that I'd add a door and windows to the tower. Unless you consider the garden house as the door or there's a door between the house and the tower.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Splendid! Most 18x18 houses or bigger should have at least one tower, in my opinion.
The only thing I'd change, is that I'd add a door and windows to the tower. Unless you consider the garden house as the door or there's a door between the house and the tower.
Funny you mention the door. I did add doors :)
03.PNG

I thought about windows when I designed it but decided against it.
Here are a couple of interior pics, still working out the deco, so please ignore the mess :p

01.PNG 02.PNG

The funny thing is, I didn't plan to put the garden shed where you see it. I wanted to place it between the buildings. But turns out to be a happy accident that I couldn't that. That spot makes for a nice private spot to hang out ;)