• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) House Design Contest with a Theme

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Date: 3/25/13 to 4/30/13 (Monday March 25th 2013 to Tuesday April 30th 2013)
Time: ~
Prizes: A Golen 1337 Shovel for first place (possibly other prizes as well ;))

Rules:
1- Anyone may enter
2- Homes will be judged by looks only, difficulty of design will not be a factor
3- Homes must maintain their chosen theme throughout
4- You May enter multiple homes
5- Homes should be set to public so that others may visit and look around
6- Homes should have a bulletin board out front

Description:
The theme for the design contest is a video game. Ultima can be choosen, however if that is the case you should design a recognizeable scene.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what to make of this yet because I'm not sure what kind of a house I could design that would be impressive enough for people from other shards to want to come visit merely to see it. However, I think this could cause some interesting designs in Legends and I'm definitely going to be spending countless hours trying to make the perfect house.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pulls hairs out of head* You would do this when I'm almost finished wth my deco! It's a good Idea though! If my house has no theme can I enter ? :p

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for some small inspiration I present, from the Mistress of All Things Deco, the incredible Sarsmi and her Q-Bert house

(let the page load, that link should land you right on the post... if not, it's post #64 in that thread)

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Witches make horrible decorators,*mumbles* especially this witch! My Witches of Cove log cabin is located north of Cove Villiage along the west coast of what was once Lock Lake.
WitchCabinLocation.jpg
Mind you witches aren't exactly good housekeepers so beware of creepy crawling things and things that go bump in the night !
This particular witch likes all things creepy and pretty so you decide if I should even enter and let me know :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WoC do you own that castle just south of there? If so I would pay handsomely for that castle =)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just figured Witches of Cove...Sea Witch...worth a shot ya know!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Let me know as you finish entries I will get a runebook marked and locked down on my front porch for people who may like to visit the entries.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Still on-going, just a reminder when you are done with your design let me know so I can place a rune for people to visit from.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Lazarus as the only official entry I will be on later today to award you your prizes (yes plural). Thank you for participating!

Lazarus Redwater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you
But I have to say I'm more than a lil disappointed to be the only entry... I've heard talk of others entering yet nothing else was?!

Let me add, it was a team effort also, much credit goes to others.

Last edited: