• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Design Contest - Need Help with Domed Roof!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really want to build this with something other than shingle, thatch or flat tile roofs. Anyone have any ideas how to make this look somewhat even close? I'm really tired of the same old, same old. If some talented person can build it, enter it and it actually wins I would be grateful.

40756494_1449750801822278_5479929806390820864_o.jpg

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry if my pics are posted wrong really wish I could figure out how to post with 3d paint but I have given up trying to figure that out. this is chopped up soul forges you can walk under them. I think they make a pretty roof.
You could place 4 down then raise one in the middle of the 4.

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
sorry if my pics are posted wrong really wish I could figure out how to post with 3d paint but I have given up trying to figure that out. this is chopped up soul forges you can walk under them. I think they make a pretty roof.
You could place 4 down then raise one in the middle of the 4.
if you have windows 10 & its up to date...
press windows key, Shift & s
then crop what you want
then paste here

(I used to use Paint program, but this is much faster)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those are very nice. Just wish they were domed shaped. Your designs are quite nice.