• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] House deed, "sewn by" and more.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, found some old items at an IDOC once again and was wondering how much their value is.

First there's a
Deed To A Wood-And-Plaster House
Blessed

A Skirt Sewn By Giornio Armani
Exceptional

A Black Dye tub which says "Dying Tub"

and lastly

A Head Recovered From A Shipwreck (yellow text).

Items are on GL.

S

shulginist

Really not sure about prices but I would be interested in buying the house deed and sewn by items if you end up wanting to sell. I met you earlier today when you bought something at my vendor. Once again welcome to GL =)

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, sold the skirt for 10mil and I was told in-game that the house deed is worth 25-30mil (dunno if that's accurate).

T

Teufel_Hund

Hi, sold the skirt for 10mil and I was told in-game that the house deed is worth 25-30mil (dunno if that's accurate).
Ask whoever told you that if they will give you 15, if they say yes take it. Castle Keep and Tower I would pay 10 mill for maybe a little more. I will give you 3 mill for the house deed, that is what I have sold them for and bought them for as well. Nice piece though. Don't put it in your bank box or log out with it in your pack.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, as my house is on Europa I had it placed in my bank box.. and at server up a magic trick had been performed - the house deed was turned into a House Placement Tool :).

T

Teufel_Hund

Hehe, as my house is on Europa I had it placed in my bank box.. and at server up a magic trick had been performed - the house deed was turned into a House Placement Tool :).
Bummer deal, yes that is what happens to them!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Damn it got you too? Seems to get alot of us lol

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this also happens if you log out with it in your pack, xfer it or die with it!, ive lost many of these