• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House decay ever get fixed or looked into?

statman

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know Jeremy said they were working on it, but never heard anything else.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its fixed..if indeed it was ever broken....houses are decaying and falling as normal...on europa for sure...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Good question,
I thought someone said it was working again.... but can't say for sure.

Please click the egg/hatchling and help my dragon grow.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was for a fact broken and now seems to be running normaly but after three FOFs and not a word about addressing it I am assuming it was a huge screw up that they wont own up to so they just fixed it and hoped we would forget it.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was broken and indeed still is to some degree. I have two accounts on Siege that have now been inactive for over one hundred days yet the houses are showing no sign of decay yet.

We hardly seem to hear anything of late from the devs. Either they have made a load more cutbacks, they are working on something big, or (more likely) it is the usual lack of care from the team which has no overall leadership, plan or direction it seems.

M

Moby Grape

In deed, all seems back to normal in the Idoc world.

Realily, I don't understand, why all the secret moves from the Dev's on this matter of the Idoc Bug fix.

You would think they would be over joyed to tell us.

If nothing else to just shut us up!