• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House décor, Small Pond… totally not permeate & easy to change.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here… check this out. I found this by chance.. and it turned out to be a friend’s house.

Another very creative house decorator, Moon Star, made this. It's made out of darker blue dyed Travesty Remains. You would need to dye these with a statue dye tub. I’ve actually used these for puddles of water or spilled dye stains… but I’ve never seen a big pile of them used to make a pond.

These “noise-makers” will make sounds like people being killed, so you are better off turning them off. Not exactly easy to find… but I totally love this idea.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could be very useful addition to normal ponds/rivers/streams to get the south east corners smoothed out if you can properly match the color =)

Thanks for the post

Queen Aglaranna

2011 Winter Deco Contest
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats awesome, i love how it gives the pond a natural and curvy look as opposed to the square ones you get from water tiles.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats awesome, i love how it gives the pond a natural and curvy look as opposed to the square ones you get from water tiles.

That's a big issue with water fetures with house... the square issues. I worked out this "how to" system on the test shard and I kind of wish I could have been able to send over a big bunch of plants and goodies to us... but the chr copy was turned off at the time. If I get to do this on the live shard, it will rock... but there is just no way you can use the travesty way on such a big scale at even 100k a throw. The supply would give out long before the money would. hehe

Origional post:
http://vboards.stratics.com/1961275-post7.html

B

BellaofCats

Dang! How cool is that! I have a few of these around my fountain but I was unaware that they could be dyed. Thanks for the pic and post. And please tell your friend how nice that looks!

Bella

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang! How cool is that! I have a few of these around my fountain but I was unaware that they could be dyed. Thanks for the pic and post. And please tell your friend how nice that looks!

Bella

Ohhhh yeah!

This is void of any color... perfect for dungeons. Some of my work. Muhahahahaaa. ;)

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a big issue with water fetures with house... the square issues. I worked out this "how to" system on the test shard and I kind of wish I could have been able to send over a big bunch of plants and goodies to us... but the chr copy was turned off at the time. If I get to do this on the live shard, it will rock... but there is just no way you can use the travesty way on such a big scale at even 100k a throw. The supply would give out long before the money would. hehe

Origional post:
http://vboards.stratics.com/1961275-post7.html
what about using the slime from the acid creatures in the underground?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How am I wrong?

I just tested it...

The Travesty dyes with the the vet statue tub, like I said...
The Slug-Acid doesn't dye with the tub or even the new plant dyes.