• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House customization "stuck"

Colgarra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I decided to re-do some of my teleport floor tiles and no idea what I might have done to cause this issue, but now it keeps telling me that I have an "Illegal Floor" and refuses to allow me to use the eraser tool on over half of my walls (all floors affected).

What the heck did I do and how can I fix it? (I waited for 2 hrs for a GM and gave up on that exercise in futility)... :rant2:

Colgarra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
**** UPDATE ****

I went back and started all over, and now the roof "issue" with the missing corner is resolved (by itself). The main problem now is with the ground floor. It still refuses to let me put tiles down like in the image above.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a plot that won't let me cover the ground floor on the east half :confused: just the opposite of yours.... I have to clear the design multiple times to get them to stick, no idea what's causing it

Colgarra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Since it doesn't help to "wipe" and begin again (since I did that), how do you go about "re-sizing" a property? Thinking that may do it...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
before you do that try changing the foundation, which you can always change back - it somehow fixes things sometimes

Colgarra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Finally got it fixed, DevilsOwn... I deleted the multicache.dat file and took it down to the foundation and all is good now... Thx for the ideas, I appreciate them...