• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

house cost?

Sadmaz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
A quick question for housing vets

I m trying to settle on siege,i am actually quite new to uo (only 2 months on europa before) and i was wondering what the cost can be for a custom house,i see the placement cost but if i go for sommit xtremelly simple for starters (a wall around a couple of floors ,stairs and some floor) shud i expect the cost to go X3 or X4?

i wanna make sure i ll have enough gold to make sommit i ll call home and be able to suit myself when the inevitable happens lol.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Best way to test is to try it out on test center. That will give you an accurate idea for total cost.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do your design and be sure to back it up.. hit the commit button and it will show you how much it will cost and you won't have to confirm the build.. now you can go make and save your gold and when you're ready load the backup and commit :) in the meantime you can build a simple one story house to stash your stuff and the cost for that will be given back to you when you commit the big place

Sadmaz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
tried the TC way,i shud gather some gold but the design then commit plan sounds awesome thank you