• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House condemned, please help!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

a friend's house has become condemned since his account was inactive for a while. Yesterday he reactivated his account, but his house is still condemned, even after server up. Can this be solved without tearing down the house and rebuilding?

Thanks

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

a friend's house has become condemned since his account was inactive for a while. Yesterday he reactivated his account, but his house is still condemned, even after server up. Can this be solved without tearing down the house and rebuilding?

Thanks
Sometimes it takes more than one server-up before they refresh. If it gets to be greatly worn and still hasn't refreshed, I would contact a GM. That's what I have heard other people have done. I have never had to. Mine have always refreshed in time.

If it gets to the In Danger of Collapsing state, you have to trade it to another account to keep it from falling. There is no chance of it refreshing, once it gets to that advanced state.

I would suggest giving it time, if it isn't Greatly, yet.

BlissMarie

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It may end up needing to be traded to another player and then back to original owner. If that is needed and you want help with that Im willing to assist.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It also depends on if it went through a full decay cycle or not....if it has, and became OSI owned it cannot be refreshed ever...it will fall...bring friends to loot it for him