• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House/Castle placement

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Apologies in advance if question is too naive but I searched and could not find adequate answer:

I already own a small house, pretty full at this point (lots of junk some decent stuff etc).
If I place a castle or another house I take it that my present home will enter a timed decay over several days.
So what if I place a second house/dwelling and a day later I find a more desirable spot to place. Or change mind and do not
want to place the second dwelling, and decide to sell or give away the second plot?
If I give away the second dwelling or delete the plot, does my original house stay on decay?
Thanks in advance..

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apologies in advance if question is too naive but I searched and could not find adequate answer:

I already own a small house, pretty full at this point (lots of junk some decent stuff etc).
If I place a castle or another house I take it that my present home will enter a timed decay over several days.
So what if I place a second house/dwelling and a day later I find a more desirable spot to place. Or change mind and do not
want to place the second dwelling, and decide to sell or give away the second plot?
If I give away the second dwelling or delete the plot, does my original house stay on decay?
Thanks in advance..
the original house will still be in decay. The only way to fix the original house is to transfer it to another account. ALSO its right around 5 days total for decay.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you place your 2nd house - you cannot place another house for 7 days. That take in mind, - if you have NO houses on accound, you can bypass the 7 days timer (that include no house on siege/mugen).

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Thanks very much for the info!
Nice little booby-trap to avoid placing 2nd plot, then not really liking the plot since you found another one, then your original house is condemned to decay, unless you transfer its ownership!