• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hourly Trammel/Fell Semi Rares

G

Couple Questions on the stealable Rares

What does still spawn right now?

Is it diffrent on Different Shards?

Where does the meat pie pop?

Does the water bucket still pop (i dont remember it spawning anymore) and where did it pop?

G

we aren't thieves here...we are treasure hunters...we don't have the skill sets required to do what you do.
Try the thieves forum...you will get flamed...but eventually someone will take pitty on a "garbage picker". They all act proud...but they all do it too!
lol
TW

G

hehe tried it and got spanked and sent here.

Rares forum isnt responding eather ...go figure.

Ah well its amazing thou that the stuff is gone every morning :p

P

Prudentis

Try the scavenger forum

... oh, that would be the thieves forum .... oh, never mind than;)

G

The tall candles can be found on the table in the undead dungeon, where the lichs are, not sure of name only that a Guild mate has runes to it on Sonoma, and its a large room with a huge table and broken stuff around it, the sealed barrior, can be found in the dungeon on dagger island. The full fruit baskets can still be taked off the tables in Yew [these are both tram and fel side], empty baskets can be gotten in Buc Den [also can get the horseshoes, wires, rev ingots out of the barriors there when they spawn] as well as in Magincia, but you have to eat the fruit to get the baskets. The meat pie spawns in Umbra, if you remember where the newb/young Nec's warriors were made in Umbra then you found the spawning site of the meat pie. In the lost lands is the small rock, and Buc Den is the Large rocks. No stealing skills are required for these items, as for the bucket in the maze, I am not sure if that still spawns, since the birth of the deamons and imps I rarely travel alone there except when in groups.

I forgot to put in the double jars, they can be found in a shop on Ocllo