• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hot Key To Switch Weapons

Wilma

Adventurer
How does one set up a hot key to switch slayer weapons? It takes me too long to manually switch during battle.
Thanks

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Classic Client I use "Equip Last Weapon" after I equipped both weapons before. This only works for 2 weapons and only if you havent been disarmed. If you get disarmed you have reequip one weapon. In UOassist you can make hotkeys for a max of 4 weapons and for disarm. To switch you have to disarm first to be able to arm a different weapon. Not ideal but atm best and only option in classic client.
EC client has instant switch for any weapon you want.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
In cc you can swap between 4 different weapons instantly. Macros are at the end, been there for 2-3 years.
1701537598941.png
Need to use record arm a bit above the arm macro and keep thoose macros for it to work. You also have 4 instant dress macros there which works the same way in regards to record and dress.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, totally forgot about that, too much used to my uoassist ones for so many years.:D

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
only thing to rememeber is that there is a delay before you can "move" items in your bag. it is 1 second per item equiped, and armour is different than shield and weapon(so if you equip a full suit, and have arm 1 macro on the same key as dress 1, there is going to be about 6 seconds before you can open a spellbook or move items around. you will also need to re-press the key to equip weapons."