• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hot Key To Bandage Pet

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am trying to make a hot key or macro to bandage my pet when needed so I only have to hit one key. I tried using the default pet target, but it keeps making me target the current pet.
is there a way to auto target the current pet in use no matter which pet I'm using at the time, so it will always work? Or do I need to change the macro every time I use a different pet?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
basically drop bandies in and set target to current. it's basic but it works. my delay is set at 2.3 but could probably be less. i am sure there are better macros but this is what works for me.

1599853186628.png

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
1600144152035.png
1600144195565.png
1600144214649.png

If using a first aid belt in CC, you have to have the belt open any time you want to use it on a pet.
(mine is kept in my backpack, I don't wear it)
And in order for it to use the bandages, you have to use one bandage on the pet first.

If you happen to die, you must reopen the first aid belt and use a bandage manually, before you can use the macro again.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine is same as above except Last lines are:
1600152113083.png
Since the follower was the last target because of the bandage I just used on him.

With 120 magery, I can have a high HP pet back from near death with 5 uses.

And if you are not close enough to bandage the heal goes off from a distance with no delay.

But, I think the OP was about EC.