• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hot, hot, cold

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there such a thing? I live in Australia and we are in the first month of spring, yesterday the temp was 34c which is about 93f. Today it is 33c which is 92 ish f

Stuff this ima drive my v8 down to the ac shop and pick up a ac and bean burrito. Best way to cool down is to eat hot food in ac.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there such a thing? I live in Australia and we are in the first month of spring, yesterday the temp was 34c which is about 93f. Today it is 33c which is 92 ish f

Stuff this ima drive my v8 down to the ac shop and pick up a ac and bean burrito. Best way to cool down is to eat hot food in ac.
I just pictured you as that frog riding around in a v8 juice can vroom vroom

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't believe in global warming so please everyone around the world turn on your air conditioner now to cool me down.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i love the bumper sticker... i have seen on a few large trucks... "global warmer" lol

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Once, the people that live near me tried to convince the whole neighborhood a whale had washed up in their backyard because of global warming. Seven people actually went to the house to check. This area is almost 40 miles away from the ocean. Some people's stupidity is amazing :)