• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Horticulturist (or Gardener) Title?

D

DHMagicMan_1

It would be really fun if we could somehow earn a GM or even Legendary Title for our Gardening skills...

I was thinking that if there was a collector we could turn items in to, he/she could collect sets of plants (you'd have to turn in a set at a time because of numbers of items involved)... so you could turn in a set of "Plain Old School" and get a Token... or maybe a set of "First Generation" which would include Plain plus every crossable color (not Naturalist or Mutants)...

Then to earn the GM title, for example, you'd have to turn in one of every "Generation Token", a token for the whole new 18 plant set, plus all the "4 hive color tokens" and then for the "Legendary title you'd need to already have the GM title and then turn in Mutant Tokens for all generations of the original plants plus sets of the 5th hive Naturalist quest...

Or maybe move all the naturalist quests to the Legendary level???

Anyway, I'd love to have my gardeners earn a title. :)