• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Horse Head Brandy (1 of 4)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a price check on this item and entertaining bids. Selling on behalf of friend so I can make no decisions on sale. Please post all bids/price checks in thread. PMs and ICQ offers will be ignored.

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
every event item in game with exception of a few are rehued/ renamed. with that said, it is 1 of 4 and has anyone seen any others for sale since they dropped? I bought it right after they dropped for around 125mil I believe it was.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 1 of 4 was an estimate and the count never confirmed but i just let it slide until another one comes up for sale. Olchere has been selling his extra one for a year now. Typical drop range is 10 for that shard. But 125 sound fair, i'll go 125 on it.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I would pay at least 200m for this item.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There where 2 different ones, Olcher has this one for sale.

Head Brandy Stolen By A Master Thief
Sonoma 1/4

Since there where 2 different named ones, and 10 is average drop for Sonoma. Could it be possible that 5 of each dropped to get the 10 total?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EM said that combined, it was lower than a regular drop amount, which at the time was 10.

I stole all 4 in Jhelom, the versions with "Stolen By A Master Thief" suffix. There were 4 bosses at the Yew Orc Fort where the others came from. Perhaps there's less than 4 of regular versions if each boss didn't have one.
Olcher, thanks for the back story on them! Ok, so far I know of two of the horse head ones, This one and mine.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill check with buddy today and see what he says. I am going to close bidding and will contact you via ICQ when I have some info from buddy.