• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server Birth Horse Dung

coal

Journeyman
That's right I got poo for sell, Horse Dung, item is on drachenfels icq me at 670175681 thanks,
starting a auction 1.5b start ends 7pm cst Friday
upload_2017-1-31_13-43-38.png

Last edited:

coal

Journeyman
been getting a lot of low offers. been told it is around 2b. so make a offer around there ad its yours

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a server birth item that only pops up every few years, I am glad you saved it from decay. Wish I could afford this item, wanted one for along time. Good luck

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Cancelling offer due to conflict of interest

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For pvp smack talk please visit the pvp threads in your shard forums. Keep this on topic to the sale at hand. Thank you.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
For pvp smack talk please visit the pvp threads in your shard forums. Keep this on topic to the sale at hand. Thank you.
What's the policy when a user derails there own thread then asks for it to be kept on topic. Just curious ;-)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What's the policy when a user derails there own thread then asks for it to be kept on topic. Just curious ;-)
Then their comments get deleted too ;). However if it becomes a habit/pattern or obvious someone is being overly aggressive to antagonize fights, the rules and rules and trolling is trolling. Warnings are issued, and all that jazz.

Anyways, back to the topic!