• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Horse Dung

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Title says it all? ^^
Ok Horse dung to you too.
Haha JK
I am guessing it's like 150M?

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would guess a lot more than that, maybe 150m when gold was like 5 bucks/mil, id say closer to a billion now, I've only ever seen it once or twice in all of uo and never for sale

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1 billion? then i think its for sale! :thumbup:

S

Sweety

Haha poo
billion seems way to high probably closer to like 300 mil

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if a 2 story statue sells for like 150m and theres hundreds of them in existence, then horse dung has to be a lotttttttttt higher than that considering theres only a few

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use to own a few of them, and there was a ton of them around, however about 4 or 5 years ago they started deleting on server up, even legit monthly spawning ones.

So to the value of it, seeing it's been "confirmed" it no longer spawns monthly (that we know of) anymore, and all the duped and most of the legit ones were deleted. I myself would pay 500-750mil or more for it right now. it's one of the very few "safe" true rares at this moment.

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll wait for the cheaper duped version. :) I always get burned when I buy a rare and find it massively duped 3 months later, or WORSE...EA makes it a cheap event loot worth nuttin in a month.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Horse dung is not worth anywhere close to a billion in my opinion, unless someone is willing to pay up!

You can buy many really nice unique EM/Seer rares with a fairly safe ownership history for that kind of money. The relative risk of horse dung becoming an EA blessed drop or duped is also much greater.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Horse dung is not worth anywhere close to a billion in my opinion, unless someone is willing to pay up!

You can buy many really nice unique EM/Seer rares with a fairly safe ownership history for that kind of money. The relative risk of horse dung becoming an EA blessed drop or duped is also much greater.
Which is why I thought my 150M guesstimate was pretty good. :p:thumbsup:

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i band wagon on the higher end

statues are going up also go to great lakes people will pay 200-250m for statues and id personaly pay upwards of 750m for the dung. (icq me if you got one to sell all you saying its not worth it should find me one quick then )

cheers Happy Hunting

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Horse Dung is for sale (located on LS) !!

my icq: 16551611

ps: I prefer to sell the horse dung to a rares collector that owns a museum or something like that

S

Smokey of LS

my opinion its not close to a billion, in my few years of collecting rares ive seen many of them on my home shard ive seen a few and at other museums on diff shards, and i wouldnt say anything is "safe" in this game

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Horse Dung for Sale YAY! What i always wanted!!! :danceb::danceb::danceb: