• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Horrors of the Dark Champion Spawn

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great communication from the devs. Thank you guys for the info
They have to set up each server individually, they might have some servers they are still setting up which could be why they haven't put out an announcement. However explorers often find these things before official word is out. We were going to wait until the official announcement, however as Atlantic had found it might as well get the other shards in on it.

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They are standardized on all servers because some EMs are incapable of building balanced mobs.

Scott1234

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Strange that gargs can’t equip belt and cannot be altered. Mods are not creative.
feedback not collected from users on test Center.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
This belt is so easy to get....will worth 1 mil soon
It is not overpowering or game changing, easy to get as many as you want. exactly what people were asking last dynamic spawn. Pity gargs cannot wear it. Even if you got one with gargoyle toon.
Will suit demon forces armor set on mannequin just fine.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Have people tried taking the belt to that one dude who alters items in ter mur? It feels like people forget about him.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I can confirm having seen the Archfiend of Tokuno skull. There was one on an auction safe last night on Atlantic.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Have people tried taking the belt to that one dude who alters items in ter mur? It feels like people forget about him.
can you post a pic of who that is?
I have only recently started altering items (by Tailor standing next to a soulforge)
and don't know about NPC's who alter items

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Overall, I have enjoyed the spawn so far. It's challenging without being ghoulishly impossible.

The belt slot drop is a solid reward. It's basically a Crimson Cincture that replaces 5 Dex with 2 Mana Regen. If you're a caster wearing a Crimmy, chances are you weren't getting anything out of the Dex so this will help mana a bit. I think the developers have done a decent job addressing some of the armor slots that have less options (belt, earrings, talisman) through these temporary spawns and the 'treasures' events over the course of the last few years. Might not be best in slot, but definitely good gear for returning and mid-level players who are tight on gold.

And I'm a big fan of any rewards related to the Virtues / Anti-Virtues. The skulls with the anti-virtues with several different graphics - plus a few rare ones that will be sure to fetch a nice amount of gold - are better rewards than the last couple events, in my opinion. It would be great to see the developer's stick with this theme in future events.

Kir

Journeyman
And I'm a big fan of any rewards related to the Virtues / Anti-Virtues. The skulls with the anti-virtues with several different graphics - plus a few rare ones that will be sure to fetch a nice amount of gold - are better rewards than the last couple events, in my opinion. It would be great to see the developer's stick with this theme in future events.
I like the cube reward best so far, pity I didn't farm them more back then. They make mighty good decoration as wall....

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So are there 4 different styles of these skulls ?

I understand there are many different names of location and few different hues , but am I missing out if I just want the 4 faces that have been posted ?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So are there 4 different styles of these skulls ?

I understand there are many different names of location and few different hues , but am I missing out if I just want the 4 faces that have been posted ?
For the skulls with anti-virtues in the name, I have only seen the four styles.

I cannot confirm the number of different styles for the Archfiend skulls.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I very much like these quickie events where you get everything in a days time . Let's me get back to my true passion ... Filling Bods !!