• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Horrible Avatars!

• Thread starter imported_MattelMichele
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MattelMichele

My rl daughter has a welcome and opened her home to several homeless sims, and as a nice gesture these toons decided to wreck havoc by peeing, dumping trash, and moving items around her home

Why the <bleep> would anyone do that??

Anywoo if anyone out there is able help us clean up this horrible mess, we will be at Twilight Welcome Center (welcome category)

this is just sad....sad!

I

imported_rpsky3

that is horrible.. on my way!

WHERE IS JANITOR ROY WHEN WE NEED HIM! lol

G

If you still need help when I get home I will head over. I kind of like cleanup parties, having hosted many myself.

It stinks but is a risk you take when taking on roomies.

G

I first got to meet Parizad in-game at a trashy party.
Oh... I mean we were cleaning up a house that had been trashed. The lag was almost unbearable. I hadn't heard of houses being trashed for a while. Guess it's not a lost art after all.

F

Fool at TC

Sounds like a group of mafia hoodlums roomied at your house.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Sadder still is that you gave them exactly what they wanted. Your total outrage and distaste of their behavior, along with making them famous by posting all about it here.

I've found the best reaction is to enjoy the experience. Have some friends over and enjoy a house cleaning party then invite the hoodlums back to do it again for the next party

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wish I could come help you guys out but I am stuck at work.

[/ QUOTE ]

x

G

<blockquote><hr>

My rl daughter has a welcome and opened her home to several homeless sims, and as a nice gesture these toons decided to wreck havoc by peeing, dumping trash, and moving items around her home

Why the &lt;bleep&gt; would anyone do that??

Anywoo if anyone out there is able help us clean up this horrible mess, we will be at Twilight Welcome Center (welcome category)

this is just sad....sad!

[/ QUOTE ]

She got trashed.

You're lucky, though. Usually a "good" trashing consist of two floors of trash, termites, clogged toilets, etc. on every tile.

M

mike1977

<blockquote><hr>

I first got to meet Parizad in-game at a trashy party.
Oh... I mean we were cleaning up a house that had been trashed. The lag was almost unbearable. I hadn't heard of houses being trashed for a while. Guess it's not a lost art after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it happened to me, I would just lock my place and let the maid do the cleaning. I wouldn't subject people to the horrible lag. (Because that's what they want you to do...bring people over to help clean up which causes the unbearable lag. It'd be bad enough with all the flies from all the garbage piles).

I

imported_MattelMichele

Thank you everybody who came out to help

Mucho grande HUGZS to you all for helping !!!!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

If it happened to me, I would just lock my place and let the maid do the cleaning. I wouldn't subject people to the horrible lag. (Because that's what they want you to do...bring people over to help clean up which causes the unbearable lag).

[/ QUOTE ]Not to mention the incredible boost to visitor hours! (Yes, I'm a silver-lining kind of gal)

You haven't had a good trashing until you've come home to find a slice of birthday cake on every single tile! And then there's the toilets...
"Supertoilet!"
"Oh! So... Much... Clogging!"

I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

Thank you everybody who came out to help

Mucho grande HUGZS to you all for helping !!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i had fun! i see it as a get together.. unplanned, but hey, it worked, shows that the community can pull together and have a good time!

i had no lag..

D

Dogsoffour

Glad everything worked out for you guys okay

I think it's funny how many names there are for our...characters. You called them Sims, Avatars, and Toons, all in the same post.

I

imported_MattelMichele

<blockquote><hr>

Glad everything worked out for you guys okay

I think it's funny how many names there are for our...characters. You called them Sims, Avatars, and Toons, all in the same post.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! Sometimes i just don't know....

G

I had no lag either. It was indeed nice to see the community pull together to help out. I don't know if "being famous" is exactly what those mafia dorks were after, but if it is, they got a lot of positivity from everyone helping out to go with it, which they most certainly were not aiming at.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I had no lag either. It was indeed nice to see the community pull together to help out. I don't know if "being famous" is exactly what those mafia dorks were after, but if it is, they got a lot of positivity from everyone helping out to go with it, which they most certainly were not aiming at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't have to be "mafia" players who do this sort of stupid stuff. I have opened my home before to what I thought were nice game players, only to find out later they were just "kids", very immature who thought they were being cute doing such horrible things to somebody's property. This kind of immature game play should be reported to EA and the person should have their account suspended for being such loosers in a game that is supposed to be for fun!

J

jasminemoon

Yeah, I've had something similar to that happen to me a long time ago in TSO. Fortunately, I had invited only one roommate and she didn't trash things, she just moved everything around.

Seems she had a reputation for doing that, and every time the word got out that "name sim" was doing it to a lot of ppl. She would just start another account and do it again.

But like most people here, I took it with a grain of salt, me and my current roommates had fun re-arranging and putting things back in place, even redecorated a bit, so to have a "new" look. Turned out, we needed to to a change of look after all!

Jasmine