• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Horns off gargoyles

P

purple skunk

How many horns did people loot? They came off gargoyls and it is an item with no title and the item itself is the word HORN. it weighs one stone. they have already fixed this issue so u cant get them anymore.

I ended up getting 6 of them on great lakes. I sold 3 them for 5 mill each when they were obtainable. and gave one to a friend. I have 2 left. I am kicking myself for not holding on to the first 3.

Again How many did you loot? im trying to see how many are out there.

AND since they dont spawn anymore what do you think they r worth. how much would u pay for one.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have a few, idk how many. Never really thought of them as rares they were all over the place. I guess maybe someday... like furs.

N

Nh'bdy

They're pretty neat, by the time I was diving out of trees screaming "YOUR HORNS ARE MINE, HEALER!" They had fixed it.

R

RavenWinterHawk

They come in different colors too.

At least 3 i know off.

I have 4 on siege.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw one for sale in Chesapeake's Luna for 2 million before they were fixed, but it was gone shortly after the fix. I'd pay 3 million now on Great Lakes or Chesapeake (and Drachenfels, for the next day or two), but probably not more than that. They're interesting, but they don't really do anything, kind of like the Unused tiles.

I do wish I'd bought that one on Chessy, but I was afraid they would turn out to be very common, like the darned Plucked Chicken I bought for 1 million. This is why I don't play the stock market in real life. :p

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I do wish I'd bought that one on Chessy, but I was afraid they would turn out to be very common, like the darned Plucked Chicken I bought for 1 million. This is why I don't play the stock market in real life. :p
Haha sounds like me.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know someone who got quite a few. Here are the colors.

BlissMarie
Cool! Those look a lot like the choice for horn color when one creates a gargoyle character, don't they? I guess that makes sense, if they're supposed to represent a gargoyle's horn. Except for the minor detail of replacing a horn graphic with a horn word.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 4 in 3 different colors... just like most of you I wish I had gotten more but i figured why spend the time. I thought it will take them forever to fix the bug (if ever) and they're not gonna be rare. Guess I was wrong... oh well I just hope they cant track them down and fix them. :D