• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Horde guild

P

Palin

I'm wondering if Stratics has a Horde guild? I finally decided to be a hunter, but I'm kinda liking the Blood Elf and the Troll.

Oh, decisions, decisions! :)

E

Eldorian

We don't have a specific "Stratics" one that I am aware of, but I'm sure there's lots of people here with guilds they play in they could recommend/invite you to.

T

Thorstein

We had one made up of mostly OT people, but it recently splintered when about half of us moved to a larger guild so we could access more content.

F

Feyre

I'm wondering if Stratics has a Horde guild? I finally decided to be a hunter, but I'm kinda liking the Blood Elf and the Troll.

Oh, decisions, decisions! :)
If your going by what ya like go for it, but Orc hunter(bonus pet damage(cause bm is the only way to go)/blood fury) is the best followed by troll(berzerking).

C

Cynewulf

We had one made up of mostly OT people, but it recently splintered when about half of us moved to a larger guild so we could access more content.
This is on Thorium Brotherhood. The guild is called The Troll Cave. You can always create a Hordie or two there and eventually hook up with someone from stratics. I had a character there, eventually spotted someone with that guild name jumping onto a bird a Taurajo, and clicked on them.

I have a female BELF Pally there named Ariawulf, plus a few others I rarely think about.

A

Anaisdequoi

I have a guild on The Venture Company called The Freak Show. You are more than welcome to join us. We're slow right now because of summer though.

C

Cynewulf

I have a guild on The Venture Company called The Freak Show. You are more than welcome to join us. We're slow right now because of summer though.
And whom would they contact, should they be interested?

A

Anaisdequoi

Pretty much anyone who's on has the ability to invite people into the guild. But if you know you are going to be on at a certain time, let me know here. I'll make sure I'm on at that time to invite you.

BTW, my sister has just lured me to Proudmore server to play some alliance toons. I'm making a druid.

C

Cynewulf

I guess "Skullyp" is one of those who falls into the "almost" category. They claimed they didn't have the ability.

Since this server is not one of my "main" servers, I cannot say for certain when I'll be on. I can't even say I get on the main servers with any regularity. I have the name of the guildmaster saved as a friend. I'll just keep popping on from time to time and checking. If you have any other suggested names, I'll add them as well.

A

Anaisdequoi

Leperosa, Kayk and Grigri are me. Skullyp is a bonehead. He has the ability to invite- he's a freakin officer for pete's sake. I'm gonna log on and kick his butt right now.

C

Cynewulf

I'll pop in from time to time, do a few quests, and see what happens. Haven't seen anyone from your list on yet. No rush, I guess.

Cheers.