• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hoping someone can answer this question?

U

ummax

I got an invite back to see EA land and to reactivate my account and I would be in EA land for free "in a few days" well my 14 days free trial? is almost up and I am being asked to pay money to access EA land and the support portal is not able to answer my questions. How does one access this EA land for free with this so called amnesty being offered to acounts activated by march 2008 when I am about to be shut down due to an expired free trial for EA land which I never got to see?

EA support is not helping but i feel as if i have been given a line here and i am stuck on a test server looking at the old version of the sims online.. I dont want to see a test server I want to see what the email advertised

And no i'm not paying to take a "free peak" .. that makes no sense at all.

I

imported_SimTripps

Hi ummax: Someone in a similar boat asked this yesterday - Clicky . See Parizad's reply.