• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hopefully...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hopefully, I'll be back playing by the weekend. Almost 2 weeks ago, I got hit by "something" that caused me to have migraines, my teeth hurt, and my upper palate feel like it had been scorched from drinking hot liquid (note that I don't drink anything warmer than room temperature water). This meant I was mostly eating things like Jello, applesauce, and mashed potatoes for a few days. It also made it to where I couldn't sleep (maybe sleeping 2-3 hours a night, then being too fatigued to get out of bed except when nature called - I even ate in bed - yet couldn't sleep), and was experiencing constant drymouth. Yet, I didn't run a temperature.

I've almost recovered from it. Sleep's returning to normal, and I've got a decent amount of my energy back. The migraines have eased off, and my mouth's almost normal again. I've still got a little bit of a "nodding off" problem going on, but hopefully that's just a matter of recovering from a long sleep deficit.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Wow, having migraines would have been bad enough. I was getting worried when I saw you hadn't been on. Was hoping you were just busy or taking a short break. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Don't over do it you don't want a relapse. Hope to see you this weekend.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I hope you get feeling better very soon and I meet you in game! I'm so sorry you've been unwell.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
very spicy food maybe, I did it with a sauce that was made from hobinaros. Hurt like hell for a week.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I try to play a few hours a week, currently, but a lot of my weekend time is being consumed by real-life friends (helping some move, shop, etc. since their car died), and this week was made a bit harder because my allergies kicked up a little, and people look at me and stare when my nose or throat get agitated by allergens. One of the allergies is apparently messing with one of the tubes that connect the mouth & sinuses to the ears, because I'm having issues with hearing and pressure in my left ear.

During the week, it's more of "what's mom need now?"She's started eating later in the evenings than she did during the colder months. I should be on a bit this week, though.