• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hopefully todays FoF reveals pub 53 turnins/rewards...

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it would only be fair to do so, this is the second time they delayed a publish by a week, pub 52 was said to come out a week before it did too

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since its a holiday weekend bet no fof at all . hope i am wrong

K

Kurgan

I can see it now..

"Hey folks, sorry no FOF today.. We are all heading to the Ski Lodge for the long weekend. Have fun and we shall see you all on Tuesday"

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I can see it now..

"Hey folks, sorry no FOF today.. We are all heading to the Ski Lodge for the long weekend. Have fun and we shall see you all on Tuesday"
They are in VA now so they are either all heading to the Beach or up in the Appalachians handling serpents, distilling moonshine, and perhaps helping to settle a blood feud between the Hatfield and the McCoys. j/k

F

Fayled Dhreams

Collects Quatloo rolleyes:

hmmmm ... need to convert some of this into "rewards" ;)