• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hope you enjoy it...

• Thread starter Dragon Slave.
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dragon Slave.

I don't really have time for this game anymore, I just bought my first real house, and between fixing it up, working a couple of jobs, my new puppy, a new gf, and real life friends, just haven't been able to sit here for hours on end. I tried to come back for a short period of time, but this game never really improves or gets any better. One of my favorite things of decorating and fixing houses in game, has rolled over into my new house, love HGTV, and bargain hunting for unique art and furniture for my pad.

I turned off one account earlier in the year, with the intentions of selling or cleaning out the house attached to the account, just never really got around to it, and it hasn't really mattered that much to me. In the past 2 weeks it fell. Hope you IDOC hunters had a great time, it was decently loaded. Some palm trees, ghost anchor, rubble, etc. My gift to you all, since I wasn't really bothered by losing it. Hope it made some of ya rich, and went to good use else where. :]

I'm thinking of shutting down my main, of course I'm not gonna just drop the house, it has alot of my gear and real loot in it. I am however interested in parting ways with some of it, and banking the rest. I'll get a list up soon. Maybe I'll regain my interest one day and be back, never know, just to busy trying to be a responsible adult and getting my life together. Has been fun. Peace!!!

K

Kurgan

I don't really have time for this game anymore, I just bought my first real house, and between fixing it up, working a couple of jobs, my new puppy, a new gf, and real life friends, just haven't been able to sit here for hours on end. I tried to come back for a short period of time, but this game never really improves or gets any better. One of my favorite things of decorating and fixing houses in game, has rolled over into my new house, love HGTV, and bargain hunting for unique art and furniture for my pad.

I turned off one account earlier in the year, with the intentions of selling or cleaning out the house attached to the account, just never really got around to it, and it hasn't really mattered that much to me. In the past 2 weeks it fell. Hope you IDOC hunters had a great time, it was decently loaded. Some palm trees, ghost anchor, rubble, etc. My gift to you all, since I wasn't really bothered by losing it. Hope it made some of ya rich, and went to good use else where. :]

I'm thinking of shutting down my main, of course I'm not gonna just drop the house, it has alot of my gear and real loot in it. I am however interested in parting ways with some of it, and banking the rest. I'll get a list up soon. Maybe I'll regain my interest one day and be back, never know, just to busy trying to be a responsible adult and getting my life together. Has been fun. Peace!!!

If the house that fell in the Trinsic Swamp area was yours.
I happen to grab all the rune books.
If you are shutting down you main account. Let me know.
I have been able to upgrade to a castle, and have tons of room to hold items.
Your Friend:
Scribbles
Napa Valley