• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Hooligan, Purloining and Soul

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im auctioning off 3 items.
First 2 are located on Catskills.
Your soul is located on Great Lakes.
1st Hat of a Holiday Hooligan 1 of 10
2nd Sack of Present Purloning 1 of 6
3rd Your Soul
Auction will end friday 1-27 At 6pm ET
starting price for the hat is 75 Buyout 300
starting price for the bag is 50 Buyout 200
starting price for the soul is 100 Buyout 200
Please post all bids here ty.

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I changed the date from friday to thursday. This way i can take some items to raresfest if they dont sell here. Thx all

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont remember when i got the ghoul statue. But i believe it was from an event a while back. Maybe a Halloween Event. Im sure others know more info about it. And open to offers on the statue. Thx

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I dont remember when i got the ghoul statue. But i believe it was from an event a while back. Maybe a Halloween Event. Im sure others know more info about it. And open to offers on the statue. Thx
Whats the name on the statue? How many were given out etc? I would be highly interested in that and the Soul.

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The statues name is: I Barely Survived the Origin Haunted Maze - Halloween 2010.