• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] hooded robes SOLD

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how much? and Bo is only interested in your flashiest ones. the louder the colors the better.

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am not sure what they go for but I will field offers; all of them have been dyed and I can re dye them.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
maybe this helps put a price on them:

soulstones are 1000 sovereigns and sell for around 2 mil Siege gold lately. Not sure how many sovereigns those robes cost but once you figure that out it's simple math I guess...

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
1.4 mil per robe w/ 400k off every additional robe purchased.

Priced at the sovereigns' conversion price plus a hefty discount for additional purchases.

Though I am particularly interested in 120 Ninjitsu and Fencing scrolls, Vol. III Ninjitsu, Fencing and Mace Fighting books as well as the highest tier stat scroll and any decent mace fighting and fencing weapons, I am open to general trades.

Please pm or write here w/ any interest; thank you.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Though I am particularly interested in 120 Ninjitsu and Fencing scrolls, Vol. III Ninjitsu, Fencing and Mace Fighting books as well as the highest tier stat scroll
While I'm not interested in the robes I can provide all of the above. I'd be interested in gold though...

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Because I am financing my guild's arrival on the shard, the above hooded robes are going on a specially priced holiday sale from now through mid January:

790k per robe.

Please note these robes are blessed, dyeable w/ Tokuno and Hoachi pigments and well below market price for this limited time: get them while they are available. Please pm or write here w/ any interest.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bo has interest and can trade ya for either gold or the items youre lookin for. bo will be on today round 4-5pm central all you have to do is ask for Bo in chat.