[Discussion] hooded robe?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Outlaw Torn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 25, 2014
i was on napa and just found a hooded robe at the bank. its dyable and name is in yellow. i didn't know these spawned and I'm not sure where it came from. anyone else seen one before?

Boontendo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2010
i was on napa and just found a hooded robe at the bank. its dyable and name is in yellow. i didn't know these spawned and I'm not sure where it came from. anyone else seen one before?
Any way you can post an image of it? I'd bet it's a monk robe from Yew. You can buy them. They implimented them after multiple people duped the sigil hued hooded robe of umbra. Every sigil colored robe was turned into one of them and you could then also purchase them from the monks in Yew.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Where do you find these Shaman to get one?

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 19, 2008
Any way you can post an image of it? I'd bet it's a monk robe from Yew. You can buy them. They implimented them after multiple people duped the sigil hued hooded robe of umbra. Every sigil colored robe was turned into one of them and you could then also purchase them from the monks in Yew.
Sigil Umbra Shrouds still exist, I think what you mean is the Tal'keesh, Ari etc shrouds. They were doggy duped into oblivion and just the doggy duped versions were turned into monk robes.

Reactions: Boontendo

Boontendo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2010
Sigil Umbra Shrouds still exist, I think what you mean is the Tal'keesh, Ari etc shrouds. They were doggy duped into oblivion and just the doggy duped versions were turned into monk robes.
Thank you for the correction. I know a few people on my home shard though that had the sigil shrouds and they turned also.

minda1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
May 12, 2013
i lost my sigil umbra when i hade it on logd out and in and poff it whent back to a normal green one yust a warning :)