• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hooded Robe can be dyed.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my searching I found this a few days back in Eodon... sorry no pic but it can be dyed with all of the cloth tubs:] I tried the new dyes but its not an artifact.

sorry if i am bursting a bubble here.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya, that robe off that one shaman, the hooded one?
is that the one we are talking about?

i noticed that one on Origin.
so we cant dye it with toku dyes?

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, cant be imbued either shucks;) Just white tub, special dye, black and cloth dye tubs.

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a pic of said robe in its original color. From the shaman up by the Myrmidex.

upload_2015-10-19_19-43-10.png

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That shaman is interesting. High DCI, uses a weapon, casts, uses potions (I heard a potion being drunk)...

*tucks two new hooded robes into armoire*

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my searching I found this a few days back in Eodon... sorry no pic but it can be dyed with all of the cloth tubs:] I tried the new dyes but its not an artifact.

sorry if i am bursting a bubble here.
Yeah, it's nice. Kind of wish it were a rare drop like the guy with the magic robe in the underworld. Was happy to see it was dyable, so I blessed mine. Looks great dyed dark grey for Halloween. :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, it's nice. Kind of wish it were a rare drop like the guy with the magic robe in the underworld. Was happy to see it was dyable, so I blessed mine. Looks great dyed dark grey for Halloween. :D
There is a guy with a Magic Robe in the Underworld???

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a guy with a Magic Robe in the Underworld???
Hah yeah, Tybal. In the room with the stars and stuff beyond that broken stairs/platform area with the water elementals. It used to drop 100%, but the changed it to a rarer drop. Gives 3 hps or mana or something, abyss colored, not hooded.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hah yeah, Tybal. In the room with the stars and stuff beyond that broken stairs/platform area with the water elementals. It used to drop 100%, but the changed it to a rarer drop. Gives 3 hps or mana or something, abyss colored, not hooded.
Oh yeah that robe... gods it's been so long since I've fought Tybal I've forgotten all about that silly robe.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guys, don't waste deeds or expensive dyes on these until someone says they're not going to go poof with the next patch...

@Kyronix

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, don't waste deeds or expensive dyes on these until someone says they're not going to go poof with the next patch...

@Kyronix
Too late! Don't know why they should get rid of them. I always thought they should just be craftable. You can leave the death shroud robes rare.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Where and who does this drop from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
look up..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up and you will see that was answered just a couple posts above yours.