• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Honordays Opening

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come join us on Friday October the 1st for the opening of the Honordays festival. We'll be meeting at Galehaven tavern in the city of Olympus at 8 pm eastern. For those who don't know where Galehaven is located there will be gates available starting about half an hour before the event. There will be food, drinks, and several prizes to win as we kick off the fun.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I will be late that night. Looking forward to being there.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking forward to seeing both of you there. I don't think the bells will be necessary Pandora but your more then welcome to wear them if you really want to haha.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friendly reminder that this is tomorrow, Friday, so come on out and laugh at the vampire with bells on... or just hang out and have a little fun.

V

Victoria Navarre

How late will the events go friday nite? I want to attend but I have to work late that nite :(

V

Victoria Navarre

Thanks :) I think I am going to have to fix the font though. When I put the frame on it,it messed up.

Edit: the sig is more readable but I had to lose the border. I was able to add "Jessica's" birth sign though so it's all good.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably won't run much longer then an hour or so honestly. I got hit up with working Saturday too,

V

Victoria Navarre

I look forward to the savanger hunt. RL showed pity to me and let me be off that day.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah... what really stinks is it's looking like every Saturday until at least the 23rd. We'll still be doing the events I just might be a little tired at work for the next month worth of Saturdays haha. That's what they get for ruining my game plans.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that came out for the opening. It was great to see so many people in Galehaven again. And apparently i'll have to keep the darts tourny in mind for a regular tavern night event... after we move a few of the tables haha.