• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Honor and Taming

G

I am not a bard or mage and wonder about the viability of becoming a Knight of Honor to help me tame the more nasty critters out there. Any insight would be most appreciated. If I manage to become of a Knight of Honor will I be able to roam freely without Dragons, White Wyrms, or Rune Beetles attacking me? At least while I am still embracing my honor of course.....

Thanks in Advance for any help-

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, yes I think? [can you travle without being attacked]
As for taming the guys that you seem to anger, they will probably still attack you.

To get to knight, try Swoops or thrashers... almost no one is at swoops anymore, so that might be easier, since you don't have to worry about your pet grabbing abyscess

G

I cannot get to knight on Swoops. I am thinking about getting a group of like minded tamers on Catskills to head over to blood dungeon to take on some Balrons. With enough of us, we should be able to take on the odd paragon without too many casualties.

Thank you for the reply-

G

Jerimiah, skip the balrons and go to the Blighted grove and kill thrashers for honor.

G

Thanks for the tip! They have been recommended to me before but I don't remember reading concrete evidence that I could gain Knighthood there.