• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Homes and Castles

U

uorealtor

Hello Everyone... It's been a long time, but I am still around and I still have my accounts...
I recognize a few names of the ole timers... I will probably roam around and see if there are any spots for castles...
There are many for 18x18s... but I'm hoping to find another castle spot.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. :) What shard are you on? I know of a few keep spots on Legends just to get you started.

U

uorealtor

Home shard is Baja, but I'm roaming them all. Thank you, but I can find keeps, towers, 18x18s... the challenge will be looking for a castle spot. (Although, I'm tempted to just place 4 big ones and perhaps design a castle?)

T

Tazar

Although, I'm tempted to just place 4 big ones and perhaps design a castle?
I had a lot of fun doing that. Being able to customize the plot(s) means a lot more to me than having the big footprint castle. It's just so hard to deco those tiny halls and rooms when you can do endless things with custom plots.

U

uorealtor

Does anyone currently have a 4-plot custom built home they'd like to show?! Many years ago I remember some unique eye trick designs that made the home seem as one large plot.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been a while for me! I started cleaning up an old home just this evening, and as I was chopping stuff I was wondering if I still remembered how to put it back up if needed. ;)

I check in about once a month, go to uoherald and try to reactivate an account, and discover their billing system still hates me. So not a lot of UO playing these days. I'm getting too frustrated to be able to enjoy the game.

Shoot me up later and I can give you a few tips (from what I recall). Theres a nice way to stagger plots so they are more seamless, and there are a variety of ways to merge two houses using walls and hiding the out of place bits. Fun to play around with anyways. :)

K

Kayne

*spies sarsmi*

If you need any help with the account management let me know.

For now try the guides linked here: UO Stratics *New* | Account Management

PM me if you need further help and I will try as far as I can to help you (goes with out saying but no account info please)