• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HOME TOUR

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well the contest really did not attract many entries but it still didn't change my feelings on Home decor and designs, that is a deep passion I have for this game. Villages I hear about (even from other servers) I have to find my way to them and nose around, I love the art we are given in UO. That said the WINNER of the Cherry Blossom Gouse deco and Design Contest foes to Cove (Not sure which Chars name you want me to use ) Excellent work and well worth having the contest for, many hours were spent building these 8 homes, and here is a peek from the outside, I can not speak for everyone but it's a great compliment and honor to get visitors looking at your home. There is a book at the Citadel ( a keep in front of DragonStone Castle on Ice Island ) or I believe a teleporter is at Knights Rest just south of tram Yew Moongate to Cove landing or wander there and check out this Amazing Village on our Shard ( High Five to Coves Landing

Attachments

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
These are just beautiful! Thank you for sharing! I think this is my most favorite thing in game, I love to see what people do with deco!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I Never posted Pics of the Last Contest (Real Life and the Dreaded word Job got in the way lol) But here are Pics of the last homes

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love to deco as well in game one of the favourite things as well. I am not on your Shard but here is one that won in are guild tour. 1616949132186.png 1616949187515.png

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Feel free to posts screen shots of your homes and post shard name and possubly location so we can come look