• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Home Tour: Escaflowne’s Homes Part 1: The Docks

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Now that the holiday rush is over with and I've had time to sit down, edit/upload pictures and write the posts, the Home Tour Feature returns. For a few weeks, we will be featuring homes designed by Escaflowne through out the year(s). Esca is leaving UO and some of his designs are simply amazing.

That being said, here is this week's featured home: http://uohomedecor.com/2013/02/08/home-tour-escaflownes-homes-part-1-the-docks/

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very kewl... I take it the "plank" is "just for looks", right?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm not positive, re-reading his post, he said this "My latest which i’ve just finished, my docks. It needed to be useable by my guild so decided not to go for one of those illusion docks that extend into the water as they are not practical."

So perhaps it is useable>