• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Home placement odds

T

Thingle

Hello again!

I played until 2004, I was lucky enough to have a large home placed after Aos. I havnt played since. I had a few millions not sure how decay works I think you have to enter the house to refresh not pay a tax iirc.

Im guessing all my stuff in the house and the house itself are gone.I'm hoping the avatars arn't deleted.I havnt logged in yet.

so I'm dreading to be looking for a place to put a new one. Is this a posibility now or is it as it was, no room anywhere (for the most part).

Am i pretty much reduced to buying one? If so, is there a pricing guide on here (couldnt find one) and any new scams to be mindfull of?

I either played on lake austin or Great lakes or atlantic, Ill have to log in to check shards.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you may find spots on the larger shards, but you *will* find spots on less populated shards

I'm pretty sure your characters and banked items will still be there for ya, but yeah, house is most likely long gone

just get yourself a house placement tool and wander around.... your gold should be stacked in your bankbox just as you left it, so funding a plot may not be difficult.... building walls and such may get pricey, depending on how big/involved it gets

good luck, and let us know how it goes!