• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Home armoury

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone made or tried to make a home armoury/weapon store?

I think I'll have a go but be nice to see some examples to get inspiration from.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im currently building a Stronghold that has an armoury in it, but im struggling to get the items to finish it. Heres a picture of it anyway, hope it helps.
Still trying to get 3 more cannons and hanging chain legs and hanging ringmail for the west wall.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im struggling to get the last floor finished, im sure everyone here knows sometimes you have to let the inspiration come to you. I've built and decorated 3 plots this year so im struggling with this fourth one. Its gone really well but stuck on the last floor.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I'm customizing, I think of decorations as I go along before I even commit. Then you have a dedicated plan and procrastinations at it's lowest :D My only problem is when I go and get stuff to decorate with I end up changing stuff and it's just an ongoing project, lol.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find its getting alot harder to buy deco, especially vet reward deco for your house.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm, a look out point on the 4th floor? with a fire pyre to warn your guild? :)