• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Holy Mackerel

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of people are fishing for Zoogi's 20 Million Gold "Zombie" Fish of the Month at Gravewater Lake. The Zombie fish is very elusive, but everyone seems to be catching the Holy Mackerel at a fairly high rate, including myself. I have enough Holy Mackerel to open a Fish Market :) There are various uses for the Holy Mackerel from cooking to turn in points. For the remaining days of September, there is one more use for the Holy Mackerel, one of them is worth Gold. Drop your highest stone Holy Mackerel off at the Beast of the Month mail box at the Castle in Yew, if you want to enter for a chance to win 1 Million Gold. The same rules apply as the Beast of the Month, and winning does not effect you Sea Serpent entries. Now, back to fishing for the Zombie fish. Good Luck!

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to let everyone know to get your Holy Mackerel fish turned in. The September event ends tonight, September 30th at 11:59 pm. Happy Hunting and Good Luck!

Thanks, Katrena

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to say Thank You to everyone that participated in the Holy Mackerel Event. We had 18 entries.

Winner of 1 Million Gold is Xavier with 170 Stones dated 09/26/2020

Congratulations.