• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holidays gifts ?!?

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard something about holiday gifts this yr, but last I knew. The UO PTB decided it wasn't worth their time, not that previous gifts over the last few yrs (xmas or otherwise) have been exciting, bec they haven't. Case in point 2021 anniversary bags.

But ya, even crap gifts are worth collecting sometimes, but did I miss something. Bec like i said, i last heard months ago we weren't getting them this yr.

Hell, I don't even remember if we did last year to be honest.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So, you don't care either way.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, you don't care either way.
If you don't have anything productive to actually provide, how about you just back the hell off and keep your mouth shut.

I'm not the only one with that thought mentality on the whole holiday gift season thing. I've only been playing UO again the last two yrs (started in 02) out of boredom.

But the developers seem to have really slacked off on a lot of areas. But I guess that's what you get when they're trying to build a new game to replace Ultima bec they realize they f'd up the OG so badly LMFAO

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry about how I came out of the gate with my reply like that, but I still stand by my words.
I guess it was too much trouble for you to look at threads on this forum.

:dunce:

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess it was too much trouble for you to look at threads on this forum.

:dunce:
Ffs, I get it, I do. But I also know u have a propensity for being the way u are.

Ty for the link. But it was something I heard in passing before, heard again today.

Thought I'd ask the horses mouth as they say but seem to have gotten two horses asses.

Now that. I'm not sorry for *mic drop*

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was just pointing out he was complaining he wasn't getting something he didn't want, and illustrated that whether he received a gift or not, either way he was unable to achieve the unhappiness he craved.

And then he complained that it was me that had nothing helpful to say.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
last year we were told that the holiday content was our gift
(no token or clicky then... so this year we get two clickies)

1639946041693.png
located at Vesper

you click the candle holder on the table (bottom pic)
located at the busy bee (first island east of vesper mint)

and the snowman tapestry on the wall (top pic)
located at the painted canvas (same island as the mint, before east bridge)

==========

these are the available Holiday gifts

you can also do the Artisan Festival
(40 different vice & virtue gifts to collect)

And you can always do Krampus
(do 3 full trade orders without using moongates for a guaranteed drop)
(must be alive when he dies)

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That picture from the art studio reminded me of the time when I stumble upon a couple of UO RP players taking an art class (painting a naked lady) when they was done painting they decribed their work in words some I must say was very detailed :)

I hope no one got a ban that day :)