• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Trading Legends

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't help it, I'm old fashioned, I like to trade! If you've traded with me in the past feel free to hit me up and we'll trade again, you know the deal. If you're new please feel free to ICQ me or message me here for trading. I only trade for tokens, so please don't open them. I have at least 14 for most shards. So let's get this trade thing on....

ICQ - 433795881

Sorry, this excludes the Asian Shards.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

These Shards are Done -

Great Lakes - Thanks Raven!
Napa Valley - Thanks Sinder Shayde!
Atlantic - Thanks Lt. Dan
Europa - Thanks Lt. Dan
Wakuko - I have 7 left because Lt. Dan was shrimping there too
Chessy - Thanks Laurel
Sonoma - Thanks Theone ANdonly
Pacific - THP - Always a pleasure to trade with.
Drachenfels - Thanks Finley Grant
Catskills - Thanks Mystic Wolf!
Oceania - Thanks Miss Echo
Lake Austin - Thanks Basara!

Last edited:

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would like to trade for Siege, please. We have traded before. I will give 5 on another shard for 1 on Siege. Icq 328-561-158.

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have responded to all 3 of you via ICQ, you must be night owls or something? I'll be on this afternoon and later tonight. Hope to trade with you soon - Tag Your It!

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi... I have 31 on Legends... I need Atlantic, Pacific, Europa and Wakuko.
will send an icq

DarkWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Jove. Sent you a message. I have 14 tokens for you on Legends. Looking for Cats.

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey DarkWolf, I did reply back. I'll be around all day so just holler when ready!