• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Trading, I seek Sonoma. 24 on most shards

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Again its is that time of year that we put out the Christmas cheer and seek companions across the shards to trade our goodies.

I have access to 18-24 charactors on ever shard, a few of these shards will have 30.
30 on these shards
Legends gone
Atlantic *gone folks!
Lake Superior
Chessy *gone 30 for 30 swap with Demon Slayer
Catskill is gone*
Lake Austin is gone*
Baja
Europa is gone*
ICQ is on the trader list and in my profile, I hope to see my fellow Stratics members soon in game as we trade our holiday gifts!!!!!!

BTW any hints what we getting this year yet??

Found this over at uo.com

If you have PM/ICQ me already then I will put you down for a trade to confirm when the pub goes live, below is those that have ask me to hold for them.

Holding in reserve for :

Legends 19 gandolfofaol
* rest BardMal
Lake Superior 24 kristypl
Chessy 30 Demon Slayer
Napa 6 Deb
Pac 12 TorAnn
Formosa 24 Alice

Pacific is All gone
Chessy is gone
Yamato is gone
Formosa is gone
Lake Austin is gone
Siege is gone
Catskill is gone
Europa is gone
Oceania is gone
Napa Valley is gone!
Legends is gone
6 gone on Great Lakes
I still have several on all Asia shards except Formosa and Yamato. I still have a few on LS, and 18-24 on GL, and 18-24 on Origin and 24 on Baja.

L

Lord Drakelord

gandolfofaol

I can collect 19 on sonoma for you if you can collect on legends.
My icq is 165179832
Will hold 19 down for you on Legends

K

kristypl

Ive been trying to contact you by icq, its not working. I can hold 24 on sonoma for you if you ahve 24 on Lake superior.

Kristy

L

Lord Drakelord

If you have not heard you can see the gifts in the over seas shards. Currently we can get a Pot of eggnog, a ice patch, snow piles, and Garland, there is also a deed to a tree. When we trade I will ask for the following;

I will be taking all Icy unless I ask other wise.

L

Lord Drakelord

going to close the forum down and move boxes icq me if you wish to work out a swap

L

Lord Drakelord

TopPlotter of Europa, awesome 12 for 12 swapping with you

M

Malimus

Hello. Im seeking gifts on Pacific. I have 12 on almost all shards.

L

Lord Drakelord

By my count I still have 6 on PAC, but I am taking a day off from all trading, icq has been off all day and I am just missing around in game, did the slime quest, posted a few comments about the academic books and how unfair I believe it is to make such an item a artifact 8 and in a Bedlam dungeon. They should have used the Doom books for it. Making it so all four Doom Books were require would have been far better then making the academic books.

A

a212silver

I still have 7 on Sonoma looking for 7 on Atlantic. Pls pm me or ICQ#219424865 thanks!

UOFirefly

L

Lord Drakelord

Pacific 6 for 6 swap with PuinSai, all gone there folks!

L

Lord Drakelord

Darkwolf 7 for 7 swap on Catskills that leave 23 for that one person that PM so I will hold those for that person when they get on line, thanks again DW for the box.

DarkWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Darklord. I'm glad that I was able to return the favor! :D

L

Lord Drakelord

Deb thank you for a great 6 for 6 swap on Napa Valley, Happy Holidays!

L

Lord Drakelord

Thanks for the trade on Lake Austin Sir Butch! another thank you to Siege player for a great trade, forgot your name

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drakelord
Just a quick note to let everyone know about my wonderful trading experience with Drakelord - we just completed 24 trades & I was lucky enough to get a round icy patch AND a neon box!! talk about a nice UO Christmas present !!!!!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Graine on Catskills

L

Lord Drakelord

Drakelord
Just a quick note to let everyone know about my wonderful trading experience with Drakelord - we just completed 24 trades & I was lucky enough to get a round icy patch AND a neon box!! talk about a nice UO Christmas present !!!!!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Graine on Catskills
Your welcome

I still have some left on some American shards,

Baja has 30 still
Napa still has some
couple left on LS
Origin still has all of its tickets as no one traded

All the Asia shards are still a go except Formosa, so if you can trade with me on Sonoma just yell, PM, icq me etc..

L

Lord Drakelord

Oceania is gone, thanks for a great trade birdinforest. ;) I was glad to see you get two rounds icy and a neat box

B

birdinforest

Thanks.
You bring good luck to people.
That is perfect trading experience.