• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Tidings

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Greetings everyone!

A "fake" Santa has appeared at my home, and the elves are a bit annoyed with him. So they've sent letters to Santa himself, who recently sent me the following...

"Seasons Greetings Tavern Keeper!

I've been informed of an impostor who has decided to spread the holiday cheer for me at your tavern, the Llama Head Point Tavern. I am flattered, but am concerned that he is not completely portraying the deeper meaning of Christmas.. the Spirit of Giving.

Please inform your patrons that I will make periodic visits to your tavern with special gifts for those who time their visits just right. I may collect a small stipend (the economy is poor everywhere, even at the North Pole!) which will in turn be donated to the running of your events.

Just make sure there are some cookies out for me, I tend to get hungry standing around chattering with elves.

Happy Holidays!

Kris Kringle
aka
Santa Claus
aka
Father Christmas
aka
Saint Nicholas"

So come on by the newly decorated Llama Head Point Tavern & Vendors - you never know when Santa himself will be there!

The above is a sort of mini-event I am holding until Christmas Day of this year. Periodically, the "Fake" Santa will be replaced with Kris Kringle - so check the Llama Head Point Tavern & Vendors from time to time. I do drop runes all over the place - just look for them on the ground around Luna, Yew Gates (Fel & Tram) and other places in and around the realms. Mele Kalikimaka everyone!

K

kalzaketh

happy holidays to you dear kirth enjoy many cookies, and atankard or 2 of good ole stout.:)

F

five oclock

aye what Kal said :D Merry Christmas to all!

Also on this FAKE santa..Im going to put a bounty on his head. Whos with me? There is only One true Santa... :D