• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday giftbox pricecheck.

lool77

Visitor
Hello to everyone! I just try to clean my house find this gixtboxes. Can you tell me please do i have something rare or just regular stuff for 1 gp?) thanks for the answer! =)

1717235406716.png

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello, giftboxes have a wide range of colors they can spawn in and most are quite common where as others such as glacial, blaze or some of the multicolor hues are quite rare. It looks like the colors you have are more common. Maybe the square box in the second row that is blue with a purpleish base that one might be a rarer color but I am not sure on that.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use a deco tool on them and check hue... i'm not 100% sure on this but i believe all of the 4 digit hues are rare.